We are a local, viable mission outreach to the Boise Airport Community where employees spend eighteen hours to every hour they spend at their local church.
Things to know about this ministry:
- We are happy to provide the Boise Airport with a chapel open to people of all faiths
- Two chaplains and all volunteers are committed followers of Jesus Christ.
- We are a prayer ministry always seeking opportunities to pray with and for employees and as opportunities permit, passengers.
- We provide opportunities for fellowship among employees by serving barbeques and providing occasional breakfasts, with relationship building always in view.
- The ministry receives no government or airport funds; is wholly supported by the Treasure Valley Community and beyond.
- Our chapel is open around the clock and is located on the lower level in the car-rental area.
Things to know about the Boise Airport:
- In 2019 over 3.5 million passengers traveled through our airport.
- Approximately 3000 employees work in and around the airport.
- BOI is the “gateway” to the Northwest.
- Since August 2007, airport administration has been favorable of and complimentary to the chapel ministry.
- Considering this the airport ministry has great opportunity to impact the lives in the airport community and beyond.